DNB ASA - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
DNB ASA - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
DNB ASA (DNB) is a financial services group. The company, through its subsidiaries, offers a range of financial products and services to retail and corporate customers. Its provides personal loans, mortgage loans, business loans, car loans, savings accounts, investment accounts, life insurance, non-life insurance, pension plans, debit cards and credit cards. DNB’s services portfolio includes internet banking, mobile banking, foreign exchange and treasury services, research services, leasing and payment services, cash management, investment banking, securities services, asset management and advisory services. The company operates through a wide network of branches, and in-store postal and banking outlets in Norway. It has operations in Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Norway, Poland, Sweden, the UK, the US, Brazil, Chile, China, India and Singapore. DNB is headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
Reasons to buy
- Detailed information on DNB ASA required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting DNB ASA in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of DNB ASA including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on DNB ASA's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about DNB ASA, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
- Gain understanding of DNB ASA and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess DNB ASA as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on DNB ASA's business structure, strategy and prospects.
- Company Snapshot
- DNB ASA: Company Overview
- DNB ASA: Overview and Key Facts
- DNB ASA: Overview
- DNB ASA: Key Facts
- DNB ASA: Key Employees
- DNB ASA: Key Employee Biographies
- DNB ASA: Major Products and Services
- DNB ASA: Company History
- DNB ASA: Management Statement
- DNB ASA: Locations and Subsidiaries
- DNB ASA: Key Competitors
- DNB ASA: Company Analysis
- DNB ASA: Business Description
- DNB ASA: SWOT Analysis
- DNB ASA: SWOT Overview
- DNB ASA: Strengths
- DNB ASA: Weaknesses
- DNB ASA: Opportunities
- DNB ASA: Threats
- DNB ASA: Corporate Financial Deals Activity
- DNB ASA: Financial Deals Overview
- DNB ASA: Top Deals 2013 - 2017YTD*
- DNB ASA: Divestments
- DNB ASA: Recent Developments
- DNB ASA: News and Events Summary
- DNB ASA: Business Expansion
- DNB ASA: Contracts
- DNB ASA: Corporate Governance
- DNB ASA: Financial Deals
- DNB ASA: Financial Performance
- DNB ASA: Red Flags/DistressSignals
- DNB ASA: Regulatory and Legal Events
- DNB ASA: Strategy and Operations
- Contact Us
- About MarketLine
- List of TablesTable 1: DNB ASA: Key FactsTable 2: DNB ASA: Key EmployeesTable 3: DNB ASA: Locations and SubsidiariesTable 4: DNB ASA: Key CompetitorsTable 5: DNB ASA: Deal Activity by Deal Type - Volume (2013 - YTD*2017)Table 6: DNB ASA: Top Deals 2013 - 2017YTD*Table 7: DNB ASA: Divestments Volume and Value Trend (2013 - YTD*2017)Table 8: DNB ASA: Divestments by Geography (2013 - YTD*2017)Table 9: DNB ASA: News and Events SummaryTable 10: DNB ASA: Business ExpansionTable 11: DNB ASA: ContractsTable 12: DNB ASA: Corporate GovernanceTable 13: DNB ASA: Financial DealsTable 14: DNB ASA: Financial PerformanceTable 15: DNB ASA: Red Flags/DistressSignalsTable 16: DNB ASA: Regulatory and Legal EventsTable 17: DNB ASA: Strategy and Operations
- List of FiguresFigure 1: DNB ASA: Deal Activity by Deal Type - Volume (2013 - YTD*2017)Figure 2: DNB ASA: Divestments Volume and Value Trend (2013 - YTD*2017)Figure 3: DNB ASA: Divestments by Geography (2013 - YTD*2017)