Elastomeric Coating Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis
The future of the elastomeric coating market looks promising with opportunities in the wall coatings, roof coatings, and floor/horizontal surface coating applications. The elastomeric coating market
is expected to grow with a CAGR of 15% from 2019 to 2024. The major growth drivers for this market are growing need for protective coatings and increasing demand for energy-efficient roof systems in building & construction.
A more than 150 -page report is developed to help in your business decisions. Sample figures with some insights are shown below. To learn the scope of, benefits, companies researched and other details of elastomeric coating market report download the report brochure
The study includes the elastomeric coating market size and forecast for the elastomeric coating market through 2024, segmented by polymer type, application, technology, and region as follows:
By Polymer Type [$M shipment analysis for 2013 – 2024]:
By Application [$M shipment analysis for 2013 – 2024]:
- Wall Coatings
- Roof Coatings
- Floor/Horizontal Surface Coatings
By Technology [$M shipment analysis for 2013 – 2024]:
- Water Borne
- Solvent Borne
By Region [$M shipment analysis for 2013 – 2024]:
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- The Rest of the World
Some of the elastomeric coating companies profiled in this report include BASF SE, Henry, PPG Industries Inc., The DOW Chemical Company, Nippon Paints, Progressive Painting Inc., The Sherwin-Williams Company, Jotun A/S, Clariant, and Rodda Paints, and others
Some of the features of "Elastomeric Coating Market 2019-2024: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis" include
- Market size estimates: Elastomeric coating market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by application
- Segmentation analysis: Market size by polymer type, application, technology, and region
- Regional analysis: Elastomeric coating market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for elastomeric coating in the elastomeric coating market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for, elastomeric coating in the elastomeric coating market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
This report answers following 11 key questions:
Q.1 What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the elastomeric coating market by application (wall coatings, roof coatings, floor/horizontal surface coatings, and others), polymer type (acrylic, polyurethane, silicone, butyl, and others), technology (waterborne and solventborne), and region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World)?
Q.2 Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.3 Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.4 What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the elastomeric coating market?
Q.5 What are the business risks and threats to the elastomeric coating market?
Q.6 What are emerging trends in the elastomeric coating market and the reasons behind them?
Q.7 What are some changing demands of customers in the elastomeric coating market?
Q.8 What are the new developments in the elastomeric coating market? Which companies are leading these developments?
Q.9 Who are the major players in the elastomeric coating market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
Q.10 What are some of the competitive products and processes in this area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
Q.11 What M & A activities have taken place in the last five years in the elastomeric coating market?Please Note: The report will take 4-5 weeks to deliver upon order confirmation