Cooling Fabrics Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis
The future of the cooling fabric market looks promising with opportunities in sports apparel, protective wearing, lifestyle, and others. The cooling fabric market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 1
0% from 2019 to 2024. The major growth drivers for this market are increasing focus on fitness, sports, and leisure activities and growing health consciousness of people.
More than 150 page report is developed to help your business decisions. Sample figures with some insights are shown below. To learn the scope of, benefits, companies researched and other details of cooling fabrics market report download the report brochure.
The study includes the cooling fabrics market size and forecast for the Cooling fabrics market through 2024, segmented by fabric type, textile type, application, and region as follows:
By Fabric Type [$M shipment analysis for 2013 – 2024]:
- Synthetic Cooling Fabrics
- Natural Cooling Fabrics
By Textile Type [$M shipment analysis for 2013 – 2024]:
By Application [$M shipment analysis for 2013 – 2024]:
- Sports Apparel
- Protective Wearing
By Region [$M shipment analysis for 2013 – 2024]:
- North America
- Middle RoW
- Middle East & Africa
- South America
Some of the Cooling fabrics companies profiled in this report include Ventex, Nan Ya Plastics, Tex-Ray Industrial Co. Ltd., Invista, Ahlstrom, Formosa Taffeta Co. Ltd., Singtex, and Coolcore LLC.
Some of the features of "Cooling Fabrics Market 2019-2024: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis" include
- Market size estimates: Cooling fabrics market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by application.
- Segmentation analysis: Market size by fabric type, textile type, application, and region.
- Regional analysis: Cooling fabrics market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and RoW.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for cooling fabrics in the cooling fabrics market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for cooling fabrics in the cooling fabrics market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
This report answers following 11 key questions:
Q.1.What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the Cooling fabrics market by textile type (woven, non-woven, and knitted), fabric type (synthetic cooling fabric and natural cooling fabric), application (sports apparel, protective wearing, lifestyle, and others), and region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, ROW)?
Q.2.Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.3.Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.4.What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the cooling fabrics market?
Q.5.What are the business risks and threats to the cooling fabrics market?
Q.6.What are emerging trends in this cooling fabrics market and the reasons behind them?
Q.7.What are some changing demands of customers in the cooling fabrics market?
Q.8.What are the new developments in the cooling fabrics market? Which companies are leading these developments?
Q.9.Who are the major players in this cooling fabrics market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
Q.10.What are some of the competitive products and processes in this cooling fabrics area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
Q.11.What M & A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in this cooling fabrics market?Please Note: The report will take 4-5 weeks to deliver upon order confirmation