Construction Glass Market Report: Trends, Forecast, and Competitive Analysis
The future of the construction glass market looks promising with opportunities in the residential and commercial sector. The global construction glass market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 7% fro
m 2019 to 2024. The major growth drivers for this market are growth in construction industry, need for energy savings, and demand for value-added glass products.
A report of more than 150 pages is developed to help in your business decisions. Sample figures with some insights are shown below. To learn the scope of, benefits, companies researched and other details of construction glass market report download the report brochure
The study includes the construction glass market size and forecast for the global construction glass market through 2024, segmented by type, chemical composition, manufacturing process, end use industry, and region as follows:
By Product Type [$M shipment analysis for 2013 – 2024]:
- Low-E Glass
- Special Glass
By Chemical Composition [$M shipment analysis for 2013 – 2024]:
By Manufacturing Process [$M shipment analysis for 2013 – 2024]:
- Float Process
- Rolled/Sheet Process
By End Use Industry [$M shipment analysis for 2013 – 2024]:
By Region [$M shipment analysis for 2013 – 2024]:
- North America
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
Some of the construction glass companies profiled in this report include Asahi India Glass, Central Glass, China Glass Holdings, Guardian Industries, Nippon Sheet Glass (NSG), PPG Industries, Saint-Gobain, Schott, Sisecam Group, and Xinyi Glass.
Some of the features of "Global Construction Glass Market 2019-2024: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis" include:
- Market size estimates: Global construction glass market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by segments and region.
- Segmentation analysis: Global market size by type, chemical composition, manufacturing process, end use industry, and region.
- Regional analysis: Global construction glass market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for construction glass in the global construction glass market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for, construction glass in the global construction glass market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
This report answers following 11 key questions:
Q.1. What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the global construction glass market by product type (low-e glass and special glass), chemical composition (soda-lime, potash-lime, and potash-lead), manufacturing process (float process and rolled/sheet process), end use industry (residential, commercial, and others), and region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and ROW)?
Q.2. Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.3. Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.4. What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the construction glass market?
Q.5. What are the business risks and threats to the construction glass market?
Q.6. What are emerging trends in this construction glass market and the reasons behind them?
Q.7. What are some changing demands of customers in the construction glass market?
Q.8. What are the new developments in the construction glass market? Which companies are leading these developments?
Q.9. Who are the major players in this construction glass market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
Q.10. What are some of the competitive products and processes in this construction glass area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
Q.11. What M & A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in construction glass market?Please Note: The report will take 4-5 weeks to deliver upon order confirmation