Biofertilizer Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis
The future of the biofertilizer market looks promising with opportunities in the seed treatment and soil treatment applications. The global biofertilizer market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 14%
from 2019 to 2024. The major growth drivers for this market are rise in demand for organic foods among the health conscious population and growing adoption of advanced and sophisticated technologies by farmers to increase arable land.
More than 150 page report is developed to help your business decisions. Sample figures with some insights are shown below. To learn the scope of, benefits, companies researched and other details of biofertilizers market report download the report brochure
The study includes the Biofertilizers market size and forecast for the global Biofertilizers market through 2024, segmented by form, crop type, microorganism, mode of application, and region as follows:
By Form [$M shipment analysis for 2013 – 2024]:
- Pure & mixed liquid fermentations
- Dispersible granule
By Microorganism [$M shipment analysis for 2013 – 2024]:
- Phosphate-solubilizing bacteria
- Others (nostoc, anabaena, tolypothrix, aulosira, and azolla)
By Crop Type [$M shipment analysis for 2013 – 2024]:
- Cereals & grains
- Pulses & oilseeds
- Fruits & vegetables
- Others (turf & ornamentals, plantation crops, fiber crops, and silage & forage crops)
By Mode of Application [$M shipment analysis for 2013 – 2024]:
- Seed treatment
- Soil treatment
- Others (set treatment, foliar treatment, root dipping, and seedling root treatment)
By Region [$M shipment analysis for 2013 – 2024]:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South America
Some of the Biofertilizers companies profiled in this report include Bayer, Novozymes A/S, National Fertilizers Limited, Madras Fertilizers Limited, Gujarat State Fertilizers & Chemicals Ltd. , Rizobacter Argentina S.A., T.Stanes & Company Limited, Camson Bio Technologies Limited , Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Ltd., Lallemand Inc. and Nutramax Laboratories Inc.
Some of the features of "Global Biofertilizers Market 2019-2024: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis" include
- Market size estimates: Global biofertilizers market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by segments and region.
- Segmentation analysis: Global market size by form, crop type, microorganism, mode of application, and region
- Regional analysis: Global Biofertilizers market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for biofertilizers in the global biofertilizers market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for biofertilizers in the global biofertilizers market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
This report answers following 11 key questions:
Q.1.What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the global biofertilizer market by form (pure & mixed liquid fermentations, dispersible granule, pellet, and powder), microorganism (rhizobium, azotobacter, azospirillum, cyanobacteria, phosphate-solubilizing bacteria, and others), crop type (cereals & grains, pulses & oilseeds, fruits & vegetables, and others), mode of application (seed treatment, soil treatment, and others), and by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW)?
Q.2.Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.3.Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.4.What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the biofertilizer market?
Q.5.What are the business risks and threats to the biofertilizer market?
Q.6.What are emerging trends in this biofertilizer market and the reasons behind them?
Q.7.What are some changing demands of customers in the biofertilizer market?
Q.8.What are the new developments in the biofertilizer market? Which companies are leading these developments?
Q.9.Who are the major players in this biofertilizer market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
Q.10.What are some of the competitive products and processes in this biofertilizer area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
Q.11.What M & A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in this biofertilizer market?Please Note: The report will take 4-5 weeks to deliver upon order confirmation