Asia Pacific Protein Expression Market Forecast 2019-2028
The Asia Pacific protein expression market is predicted to evolve at a CAGR of 11.98% during the forecast period, 2019-2028. The region entails lucrative market growth opportunities for key players that operate in the market. The enhanced healthcare standards, technological advancements for the development of advanced proteins so as to treat chronic diseases, and surging disposable income, are among the important factors driving the growth of the market. Moreover, the growing awareness with regard to the early detection of the medical condition, is set to influence the growth of the market.
The Asia Pacific protein expression market growth analysis entails market evaluation of South Korea, Japan, China, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, India, Indonesia, and the rest of Asia Pacific. India is home to the largest number of FDA approved pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities outside of the United States. India is thus the largest hub for contract manufacturing of biopharmaceuticals in the Asia Pacific region. This is accredited to the low costs involved in biopharmaceutical production in comparison to developed countries. Moreover, extensive research is being carried out to tackle the issues of medicine, fuel, and food, using protein expression systems. The increasing cases of chronic diseases, advanced healthcare insurance policies, and initiatives for raising public awareness with regard to chronic disease management, are all projected to contribute to the adoption of protein-based therapies. The other essential factors impacting and thereby supplementing the growth of the market are socio-economic growth, increasing government support, rising outsourcing of proteomics services to developing nations, and growing focus on biotechnological research.
Biotechrabbit GmbH, Lonza Inc, Promab Biotechnologies GmbH, Takara Holdings Inc, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc, make it to the list of prominent companies operating in the market.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook