Asia Pacific Automated Fare Collection System Market Forecast 2020-2028 KEY FINDINGS
The Asia Pacific automated fare collection system market is estimated to reach a CAGR of 13.02% over the projected period of 2020-2028. The development of monorail and metro services in various cities and the virtual ticketing system is boosting the market growth in the region.
The high growth rate of the Asia Pacific automated fare collection system market is researched further by studying the markets in South Korea, Japan, India, Australia & New Zealand, Vietnam, Thailand, China, Indonesia, and the rest of Asia Pacific. In Australia, transport cards can be used on all city public transport services by adding money to it. The card does not expire, and there is no limitation regarding money or time of use. The tag-on-Tag-off system automatically charges with the highest daily-ride-fare if someone forgets to tag off the card. Each public transport website has a travel planner page, which is highly useful for the first-time traveler in Australia. In countries like Thailand, MRT plus card is a smart card issued for an adult between 24-59 years old and is used for transportation all over the country.
Indonesia regulated toll payment using electronic money on 31 October. 2017. Flazz is a multifunction card which can be used at all tollgates, and also used for payment at the hypermarket, supermarket, minimarket, and in more than 57 thousand other outlets. In Vietnam, the implementation of the automated fare collection system is in initial stages partly due to unfamiliarity with the system, but will progress steadily during the forecast period. The countries in the rest of the Asia Pacific region are developing on economic bases, which will ultimately drive the market growth.
Samsung SDS, LG CNS, Lecip Holdings Corporation, Thales Group, OMRON Corporation, etc. are some of the well-established companies operating in the region.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter's Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. RESEARCH SCOPE & METHODOLOGY 1.1. STUDY OBJECTIVES 1.2. SCOPE OF STUDY 1.3. METHODOLOGY 1.4. ASSUMPTIONS & LIMITATIONS 2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 2.1. MARKET SIZE & ESTIMATES ` 2.2. MARKET OVERVIEW 3. MARKET DYNAMICS 3.1. PARENT MARKET ANALYSIS: AUTOMATION MARKET 3.2. MARKET DEFINITION 3.3. KEY DRIVERS 3.3.1. RISING USE OF SMARTPHONES 3.3.2. LESS PROBABILITY OF FRAUDS AND COUNTERFEITING 3.3.3. CUSTOMIZABLE & FLEXIBLE FARE PLANS 3.3.4. ADVANCEMENT OF TRANSPORTATION INFRASTRUCTURE 3.3.5. EFFECTIVE AND EFFICIENT PROCESS 3.3.6. ADVANTAGES OF CONTACTLESS PAYMENT SYSTEM 3.4. KEY RESTRAINTS 3.4.1. PROJECT DELAY AND FUNDING PROBLEMS 3.4.2. HIGH INITIAL INVESTMENT 4. KEY ANALYTICS 4.1. KEY INVESTMENT INSIGHTS 4.2. PORTER’S FIVE FORCE ANALYSIS 4.2.1. BUYER POWER 4.2.2. SUPPLIER POWER 4.2.3. SUBSTITUTION 4.2.4. NEW ENTRANTS 4.2.5. INDUSTRY RIVALRY 4.3. OPPORTUNITY MATRIX 4.4. VENDOR LANDSCAPE 4.5. VALUE CHAIN ANALYSIS 5. MARKET BY COMPONENT 5.1. HARDWARE 5.1.1. VALIDATORS 5.1.2. TURNSTILES 5.1.3. TICKET VENDING MACHINES 5.1.4. OTHER HARDWARE COMPONENTS 5.2. SOFTWARE 6. MARKET BY TECHNOLOGY 6.1. SMART CARD 6.2. OCR (OPTICAL CHARACTER RECOGNITION) 6.3. NFC (NEAR FIELD COMMUNICATION) 6.4. OTHER TECHNOLOGIES 7. MARKET BY APPLICATION 7.1. BUS 7.2. TRAIN 7.3. TOLL 7.4. CAR 8. GEOGRAPHICAL ANALYSIS 8.1. ASIA PACIFIC 8.1.1. CHINA 8.1.2. JAPAN 8.1.3. INDIA 8.1.4. SOUTH KOREA 8.1.5. AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND 8.1.6. THAILAND 8.1.7. INDONESIA 8.1.8. VIETNAM 8.1.9. REST OF ASIA PACIFIC 9. COMPANY PROFILES 9.1. LG CNS 9.2. OMRON CORPORATION 9.3. SAMSUNG SDS 9.4. SCHEIDT & BACHMANN GMBH 9.5. CUBIC TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS INC 9.6. ATOS SE 9.7. DORMAKABA HOLDING 9.8. LECIP HOLDINGS CORPORATION 9.9. NXP SEMICONDUCTORS 9.10. THALES GROUP
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook