SAP: Enabling the Intelligent Enterprise in the Experience Economy
This IDC Market Note describes the key takeaways of IDC analysts that participated in SAP's Digital Business Services analyst day, held July 17-18, 2019, at the company's Hudson Yard corporate location in New York City.
Please Note: Extended description available upon request.
- Executive Snapshot
- In This Market Note
- IDC's Point of View
- Pete Marston: SAP Aims to Empower Clients and Bolster Its Partner Ecosystem Through Complementary Services
- Gard Little: SAP DBS Will Focus on Services for Customers to Realize the Benefits of Connecting Operational "O" Data and Experience "X" Data
- Jason Bremner: Time to Complete SAP S/4HANA Migrations Is Shrinking from Years to Months to Days Due to Automation, Best Practice Methodologies, and Experienced Consultants
- Douglas Hayward: SAP's Evolution to Strategic Advisory to Major Customers Is Impressive — But Needs to Be Carefully Managed
- Jennifer Hamel: SAP DBS Enables Business Process Intelligence and Modernization Before and After Implementation of SAP S/4HANA
- Learn More
- Related Research