- Section 1 - About the Company
- Zirax Limited - Key Facts
- Zirax Limited - Key Employees
- Zirax Limited - Key Operational Employees
- Zirax Limited - Major Products and Services
- Zirax Limited - History
- Zirax Limited - Company Statement
- Zirax Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Joint Venture
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Zirax Limited - Business Description
- Zirax Limited - Corporate Strategy
- Zirax Limited - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Zirax Limited - Strengths
- Zirax Limited - Weaknesses
- Zirax Limited - Opportunities
- Zirax Limited - Threats
- Zirax Limited - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Zirax Limited, Key Facts
- Zirax Limited, Key Employees
- Zirax Limited, Key Operational Employees
- Zirax Limited, Major Products and Services
- Zirax Limited, History
- Zirax Limited, Subsidiaries
- Zirax Limited, Joint Venture
- Zirax Limited, Key Competitors
Zirax Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Zirax Limited (Zirax), a subsidiary of Erith Group Limited, is a specialty chemical company that produces, markets and sells calcium chloride, sodium chloride, and calcium carbonate. Its major products include clear brine fluids, well stimulation chemicals, industrial calcium chloride, food grade calcium chloride, and de-icing materials. The products are developed and produced from its own raw materials like limestones and synthetic hydrochloric acid. The products find application in diverse markets such as oilfield processes, de-icing solution, food preservation and other industrial applications. Zirax markets its products under Icemelt, UniPell, Fudix, PreMelt and PelletOil brands. The company has its production facilities in Russia and Western Europe. It has its research and development facility in Volgograd city, Russia. Zirax is headquartered in London, the UK.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.