Van Oord NV - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review - provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Van Oord NV (Van Oord), a subsidiary of MerweOord BV, is a marine contracting company. It is specialized in dredging, marine engineering and offshore projects including oil, gas, and wind. The company’s key activities include creation of artificial islands and coastal defenses; land reclamation; underwater drilling and blasting; construction of vertical and horizontal drainage; building offshore wind farms under engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contract; and EPC of pipeline projects in shallow water. Van Oord operates a fleet of vessels and equipment to accomplish its projects in several countries across Europe, Africa, the Americas, Asia, Oceania and the Middle East. The company is headquartered in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
Van Oord NV Key Recent Developments
Oct 13,2020: Remediation of Averijhaven awarded to Van Oord
Oct 12,2020: Ecoscour protection: enhancing nature values in offshore wind farms
Sep 24,2020: Deep Dig-It trencher buries cables to 5,5 metres depth for offshore grid connection
Sep 23,2020: Van Oord’s Deep Dig-It trencher buries cables to 5.5 metres depth for offshore grid connection
Sep 03,2020: Van Oord’s heavy lift vessel Svanen completes installation works for Danish Kriegers Flak offshore wind farmReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.