Ukraine Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report
Telecom services revenue growth in Ukraine over 2019-2024 will be mainly driven by mobile data and fixed broadband segments. Mobile data revenue will be supported by rising smartphone subscriptions and continued 4G/LTE expansions. Kyivstar will lead the mobile market with 46.9% share of total mobile subscriptions, followed by Vodafone (34.6%).
The report “Ukraine Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report” provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Ukraine today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2024. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
The report “Ukraine Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report” provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- The demographic and macroeconomic context in Ukraine
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data, and pay-TV markets
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook
Vodafone, Kyivstar, Lifecell, Ukrtelecom, Vega, Datagroup, Volia, Viasat Ukraine, NTV Plus Ukraine, Lycamobile, VimpelcomScope
Reasons to buy
- Overall telecom service revenue in Ukraine will grow at a CAGR of 4.1% over 2019-2024.
- Mobile revenue will account for 68.8% of total telecom revenue in 2024.
- Mobile data revenue will increase from $0.4 billion in 2019 to $0.7 billion by 2024 at a fastest CAGR of 11.6%.
- Pay-TV revenue will grow at a CAGR of 2.7% over 2019-2024, owing to steady growth in DTH subscriptions.
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Ukraine’s telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalData’s Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Ukraine’s mobile communications, fixed telephony and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Ukraine’s telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Ukraine.
- Market highlights
- Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
- Demographic and macroeconomic context
- Regulatory context
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook
- Total telecom service revenue
- Mobile services market
- Fixed services market
- Pay-TV services market
- Competitive landscape and company snapshots
- Competitive landscape
- Vodafone Ukraine (MTS)
- Additional resources
- Baseline forecast assumptions
- Data tables
- Research methodology
- Country Intelligence Report coverage
- About GlobalData