E.ON UK Plc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
E.ON UK Plc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
E.ON UK Plc (E.ON UK), a subsidiary of E.ON SE, is an integrated energy company that generates, distributes and sells electricity; explores and develops gas reserves; sells gas; and provides other energy related products and services. It generates electricity using various fuel sources such as coal, gas, oil, biomass and wind. The company also offers other energy related services such as home energy solutions, gas storage, energy trading and support services. It supplies electricity and gas to wholesale, residential, commercial and industrial customers in domestic and non-domestic markets. E.ON UK is headquartered at Coventry, the UK.
E.ON UK Plc Key Recent Developments
Nov 12,2019: E.ON to purchase 3TWh of clean energy annually from RWE Renewables
Sep 17,2019: Enoch Hill Wind Farm application approved
Aug 20,2019: E.ON celebrates as two million of its customers meters are now Smart
Jul 04,2019: E.ON launches range of interest free options to help spread the cost of home solar and battery technology
Jul 02,2019: Carbon Trust OWA launches contest to improve wind resource estimatesReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.