Turkey Telecom Operators Country Intelligence - Forward-Looking Analysis of Telecommunications Markets, Competitive Landscape and Key Opportunities
Turkey Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Turkey today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2026. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics, and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile, and pay-TV markets, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
The total telecom and pay-TV service revenues will grow at a CAGR of 3.9% over the 2021-2026 period, from US$8.6 billion in 2021 to US$10.4 billion by the end of 2026, supported by growth in revenues from mobile data and fixed broadband segments. Fixed broadband service revenues will increase at a CAGR of 4.8% over 2021-2026, from US$2.2 billion in 2021 to US$2.7 billion by 2026, supported by investments aimed at improving broadband connectivity in the country. Technology Move initiative will have a positive effect on broadband penetration levels.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Turkey.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, DTT migration, IoT regulations, etc.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data, and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
Reasons to Buy
- The overall telecom and pay-TV services revenue in Turkey will grow at a CAGR of 3.9% during the forecast period 2021-2026, to reach $10.4 billion by 2026.
- Mobile data service revenues will grow at a CAGR of 6.9% over 2021-2026, dsupported by rising mobile data consumption on the back of growing number of data-centric plans and additional data allowances for groups of applications like social media or OTT video.
- Turkcell and Vodafone Turkey will account for 71.5% share of the total mobile subscriptions in 2021.
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Turkey’s telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalData’s Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Turkey’s mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Turkey’s telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Turkey.
- Market highlights
- Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
- Demographic and macroeconomic context
- Regulatory context
- Telecom market outlook
- Total telecom service revenue
- Mobile services market
- Fixed services market
- Pay-TV service market
- Competitive landscape and company snapshots
- Competitive landscape
- Vodafone Turkey
- Türk Telekom
- Additional resources
- Baseline forecast assumptions
- Data tables
- Research methodology
- Country Intelligence Report coverage
- About GlobalData