Turkey Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2018
Turkey Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2018” is among the latest country specific policy report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist that offers comprehensive information on major policies governing renewable energy market in the country.
The report provides the current and future renewable energy targets and plans along with the present policy framework, giving a fair idea of overall growth potential of the renewable energy industry. The report also provides major technology specific policies and incentives provided in the country.
The report is built using data and information sourced from industry associations, government websites and statutory bodies. The information is also sourced through other secondary research sources such as industry and trade magazines.
Reasons to buy
- The report covers policy measures and incentives used by Turkey to promote renewable energy.
- The report details promotional measures in Turkey both for the overall renewable energy industry and for specific renewable energy technologies that have potential in the country.
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about policy decisions being taken for different renewable energy sources.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in exploiting various renewable technologies.
- Compare the level of support provided to different renewable energy technologies in the country.
- Be ahead of competition by keeping yourself abreast of all the latest policy changes.
- 1 Table of Contents
- 1.1 List of Tables
- 2 Introduction
- 2.1 Renewable Energy Policy
- 2.2 GlobalData Report Guidance
- 3 Renewable Energy Policy, Turkey
- 3.1 Renewable Energy Market, Overview
- 3.2 Electricity Market Law
- 3.3 Natural Gas Market Law
- 3.4 Energy Strategy for the 2015-2019 period
- 3.5 The Use of Renewable Energy Resources for the Generation of Electrical Energy (Law No. 5346)
- 3.6 National Climate Change Action Plan
- 3.7 Law on Geothermal Sources and Natural Mineral Water
- 3.8 Renewable Energy Law, 2010
- 3.9 Feed-in Tariff
- 3.10 Renewable Energy Tender (Renewable Energy Zones (YEKA-Scheme))
- 3.10.1 YEKA-2017
- 3.11 Electricity Market Licensing Regulation
- 3.12 Climate Investment Funds
- 3.13 Energy Efficiency Law, 2007 (Law No. 5627)
- 3.14 Support Scheme for Energy Efficiency in Industry
- 3.15 Improving Energy Efficiency in Building Sector
- 3.16 Improving Energy Efficiency in All Sectors
- 4 Appendix
- 4.1 Market Definitions
- 4.1.1 Power
- 4.1.2 Installed Capacity
- 4.1.3 Electricity Generation
- 4.1.4 Electricity Consumption
- 4.1.5 Renewable Energy Resources
- 4.2 Abbreviations
- 4.3 Bibliography
- 4.4 Methodology
- 4.5 Coverage
- 4.5.1 Secondary Research
- 4.5.2 Primary Research
- 4.5.3 Modeling and Forecasting
- 4.6 Contact Us
- 4.7 Disclaimer
- 1.1 List of Tables
- Table 1: Turkey, Renewable Energy Feed-in Tariffs and Bonus (€c/kWh and $c/kWh), 2018
- Table 2: Turkey, Renewable Power Market, Additional Price Incentive for Renewable Power Plants using Local Components
- Table 3: Abbreviations