TriMedx LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
TriMedx LLC (TriMedx) is a provider of medical equipment management solutions that enable healthcare facilities and organizations to provide quality care to patients. The company offers healthcare technology management solutions including clinical engineering and medical equipment lifecycle management services. Its service offerings include selection and procurement, capital equipment, and technology planning, management and support, implementation, and end of life management, field services, client support and others. The company offers its services to diverse clientele ranging from small labs and clinics to large healthcare systems. TriMedx is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, the US.
TriMedx LLC Key Recent Developments
Jun 23,2021: TRIMEDX announces summer release of its proprietary Clinical Asset Informatics technology platform
Jan 21,2021: TRIMEDX awarded SOC 2 Type 2 and international organization for standardization’s world-class information management security certifications
Jul 21,2020: TRIMEDX announces partnership with Medigate to provide real-time visibility into connected medical devices, launches expanded offerings for health systems
Feb 13,2020: Scott Trevino promoted to Senior Vice President of Product Management and Solutions at TRIMEDX
Feb 03,2020: TRIMEDX announces partnership with CyberVista, launching comprehensive cybersecurity training
Reasons to Buy
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- TriMedx LLC - Key Facts
- TriMedx LLC - Key Employees
- TriMedx LLC - Key Employee Biographies
- TriMedx LLC - Major Products and Services
- TriMedx LLC - History
- TriMedx LLC - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- TriMedx LLC - Business Description
- TriMedx LLC - Corporate Strategy
- TriMedx LLC - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- TriMedx LLC - Strengths
- TriMedx LLC - Weaknesses
- TriMedx LLC - Opportunities
- TriMedx LLC - Threats
- TriMedx LLC - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
- Jun 23, 2021: TRIMEDX announces summer release of its proprietary Clinical Asset Informatics technology platform
- Jan 21, 2021: TRIMEDX awarded SOC 2 Type 2 and international organization for standardization’s world-class information management security certifications
- Jul 21, 2020: TRIMEDX announces partnership with Medigate to provide real-time visibility into connected medical devices, launches expanded offerings for health systems
- Feb 13, 2020: Scott Trevino promoted to Senior Vice President of Product Management and Solutions at TRIMEDX
- Feb 03, 2020: TRIMEDX announces partnership with CyberVista, launching comprehensive cybersecurity training
- Section 4 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- TriMedx LLC, Key Facts
- TriMedx LLC, Key Employees
- TriMedx LLC, Key Employee Biographies
- TriMedx LLC, Major Products and Services
- TriMedx LLC, History
- TriMedx LLC, Subsidiaries
- TriMedx LLC, Key Competitors