Tata Power Solar Systems Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Tata Power Solar Systems Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Tata Power Solar Systems Ltd (TPS), a subsidiary of Tata Power Company Ltd, which is a manufacturer and supplier of solar energy solutions. It offers solar photovoltaic (PV) cells and modules, and engineering procurement and construction (EPC) services for solar thermal projects. It offers solar lighting systems, personal roof top solar power generators, solar systems and inverters, solar water pumps, solar water heaters and solar micro-grid. The company offers its products to individuals, government and corporate clients in offshore, telecom, residential and rural and urban electrification sectors. The company sells its products through an extensive network of channel partners in India, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan and Nepal. TPS is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Tata Power Solar Systems Ltd Key Recent Developments
Sep 26,2019: Tata Power Solar won 105MWp bid of one of the largest floating solar plants in the world to be installed at NTPC Kayamkulam in Kerala
Sep 10,2019: Tata Power announces exclusive offer for consumers in Mumbai in association with Voltas AC
Aug 05,2019: Tata Power Solar commissioned 70kW solar rooftop installation at India International Centre, New Delhi
Jul 16,2019: NTT Com-Netmagic Partners with Tata Power to build 50 MW Solar Power Project
Mar 19,2019: Tata Power Solar now launches an extensive residential rooftop solution at KolkataReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.