Taiho Pharmaceutical Co Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Taiho Pharmaceutical Co Ltd (Taiho), a subsidiary of Otsuka Group, which develops and markets pharmaceutical products in the field of cancer, allergy, immunology and urology. Its product portfolio includes pharmaceutical products such as anti-allergic agents, anti-tumor agents, H2 receptor antagonists, antibiotics and medical devices; and consumer health products such as herbal digestive medicine, topical analgesics, antifungal cream and herbal medicine powder, among others. Taiho has production facilities in Tokushima, Saitama, Okayama, Kitajima and Inuyama. It operates through its subsidiaries situated worldwide including Japan, China, Canada, Singapore, the UK and the US. Taiho is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Taiho Pharmaceutical Co Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jun 09,2021: Otsuka Group complete introduction of CO2-free Electricity for all 23 manufacturing facilities in Japan
Nov 12,2020: Taiho signs drug licensing deal with Lung Therapeutics in Japan
Sep 30,2020: Otsuka Group acquires ISO 14001 certification
Jul 15,2020: Stephen Yoder, MD, MBA named vice president, business development, at Taiho OncologyReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.