Statnett SF - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Statnett SF (Statnett) is an energy utility company that transmits and distributes electricity through its grid infrastructure. The company operates, develop, maintain, and monitor transmission grid, cables, and power lines of the Norwegian energy system. It has a communication network of optical fibre to monitor and control from its one national control center and three regional centers in Norway facilities. The company has a presence in Finland, Sweden, Russia, Denmark, the UK and the Netherlands. Statnett serves residential, industrial, and commercial consumers in Norway. Statnett is headquartered in Raipas, Norway.
Statnett SF Key Recent Developments
Apr 07,2022: Cathrine Lund Larsen appointed CFO and EVP Finance & Corporate Affairs
Mar 24,2022: Prysmian Group to invest $1.1bn to support energy transition
Mar 24,2022: Statnett Announces Annual Report 2021
Feb 18,2022: Multiconsult is awarded contract with Statnett SF
Oct 01,2021: National Grid powers up world’s longest subsea interconnector between the UK and NorwayReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.