Statkraft AS - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Statkraft AS (Statkraft), a subsidiary of Statkraft SF, is a power utility which produces electricity and supplies district heating. It generates power from hydro, wind, gas, solar and bio-power sources. The company develops hydroelectric power plants in emerging markets outside Europe. Statkraft also plans, develops, constructs and operates energy facilities and conducts physical and financial energy trading in European energy exchanges. The company’s services include analysis and consulting services, and energy services, among others. It serves customers in Norway, Germany, the UK, Sweden, and other countries. Statkraft is headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
Statkraft AS Key Recent Developments
Aug 13,2019: Statkraft: Climate change more expensive than converting to low emissions
Jul 25,2019: Economy-wide coalition of companies and organisations urges Government to support onshore wind
Jul 18,2019: Statkraft AS: Result for the second quarter 2019
Jul 18,2019: Aventron and Statkraft sign long-term power purchase agreement for subsidy-free solar park in Spain
Jul 03,2019: Audax Renovables and Statkraft sign largest long-term PPA with immediate delivery in SpainReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.