Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories Inc (SEL) designs, manufactures, and supports a line of products for monitoring, protection, automation, control, and metering of electric power systems. It also provides services such as system modeling, testing, commissioning, consulting, and design and drafting. The product portfolio comprises automation systems, telecommunications devices, panels and enclosures, power management solutions, synchrophasor systems and supervisory control, and data acquisition (SCADA) systems solutions, among others. SEL serves commercial buildings, consumer products, food and beverage, electric utilities, government, education, healthcare, electronics, metals and mining, oil & gas, and petrochemical and transportation industries among others. SEL operates in the US, the UK, Australia, South Africa, the Netherlands, Brazil, Mexico, and India among others. SEL is headquartered in Pullman, Washington, the US.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.