Sandoz Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review -
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Sandoz Inc (Sandoz), a division of Novartis AG (Novartis), is a generic pharmaceutical company which develops, manufactures and distributes and sells a range of prescription medicines and protein and biosimilars. The company also provides intermediary products including active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), as well as biotechnology manufacturing services to other companies. It provides active ingredients and finished dosage forms of pharmaceuticals in the areas of dermatology, cancer, cardiovascular, respiratory, metabolism, central nervous system (CNS), pain, ophthalmic, gastrointestinal and hormonal therapies. Sandoz distributes its products to wholesalers, pharmacies, hospitals and other healthcare outlets. Sandoz is headquartered in Princeton, New Jersey, the US.
Sandoz Inc Key Recent Developments
Sep 03,2019: Sandoz licences proposed multiple sclerosis biosimilar from Polpharma
Aug 20,2019: Selvita and Sandoz chemists’ research published in heterocycles
Jun 27,2019: Sandoz enters agreement with Kit Check to track, automate restocking of products in U.S. hospitals
Jun 11,2019: Kit Check brings next-generation medication tracking mainstream with FDA Pilot
May 13,2019: US states file lawsuit against 20 drugmakers accused of price-fixingReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.