SURF BV - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.Scope
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
SURF BV (SURF) provides information communication and technology infrastructure (ICT) solutions for researchers, instructors and students. The company develops implements and maintains national research and education network (NREN) in the Netherlands. It offers a diverse range of solutions that include network connectivity, data services, compute services, security, trust and identity solutions, digital platforms, IaaS services, consulting and training services. SURF provide services for business management, security, content, data storage, education, research, online collaboration, video and other sectors. The company offers these solutions to colleges, university medical centers, secondary vocational educational institutions and research institutions. SURF is headquartered in Utrecht, the Netherlands.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- SURF BV - Key Facts
- SURF BV - Key Employees
- SURF BV - Major Products and Services
- SURF BV - History
- SURF BV - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- SURF BV - Business Description
- SURF BV - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- SURF BV - Strengths
- SURF BV - Weaknesses
- SURF BV - Opportunities
- SURF BV - Threats
- SURF BV - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- SURF BV, Key Facts
- SURF BV, Key Employees
- SURF BV, Major Products and Services
- SURF BV, History
- SURF BV, Key Competitors