Roche Diagnostics International Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review -
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Roche Diagnostics International Ltd (Roche Diagnostics), a subsidiary of F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, is a provider of diagnostic system solutions to clinics, laboratories and doctors’ offices. The company develops, produces and services instruments and software systems used in in-vitro diagnostics and bioanalytical research. It also offers diagnostic analysis systems and workflow solutions; and molecular diagnostic reagents and test systems. Its major products include point-of-care testing devices and blood glucose meters among others. The company offers its products and services to hospitals, commercial diagnostic laboratories, healthcare professionals, researchers and pharmacists. It has operations in the Americas, Africa, the Middle East and Europe among others. Roche Diagnostics is headquartered in Rotkreuz, Switzerland.
Roche Diagnostics International Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jul 17,2019: The Pistoia Alliance to develop a toolkit to support implementation of the fair guiding principles
May 06,2019: Roche expands partnership with Bio-Techne to offer drug discovery researchers new chromogenic detection options for mRNA ISH tissue analysis
Mar 18,2019: Penn Researchers Present Findings on Role of Biomarkers in Predicting Patient Risk for Cardiotoxicity
Mar 18,2019: DxPx: The First International Diagnostics Partnering Conference
Sep 20,2018: Plug and Play launches the first health-focused innovation program in Munich - Startup CreasphereReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.