Poudre Valley Rural Electric Association Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Poudre Valley Rural Electric Association Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Poudre Valley Rural Electric Association, Inc. (PVREA) is a member-owned electricity distribution cooperative. It distributes electricity to its members in rural counties of Colorado including Larimer, Weld, and Boulder. The cooperative caters its services to industry, communities, homes, and businesses. It purchases electricity from Tri-State Generation and Transmission Association Inc. PVREA also provides a wide variety of related energy services such as heat pumps, water heaters, refrigerators and freezers, and air conditioners. Besides, it offers energy audit services, heating equipment rebates, recycling facilities and green power programs. PVREA is headquartered in Fort Collins, Colorado, the US.
Poudre Valley Rural Electric Association Inc Key Recent Developments
Jun 06,2019: PVREA sets long-term goal for increased reliance on carbon-free energy sources
Nov 01,2018: PVREA welcomes new board member
Aug 30,2018: PVREA joins the cause to electrify Guatemalan villages
Aug 01,2018: PVREA partners with Berthoud Habitat for humanity to build the “DURA House”
Jun 12,2018: PVREA Named 2018 Electric Cooperative Utility of the Year by SEPAReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.