Packaging Industry Mergers and Acquisitions Deals by Top Themes in Q3 2022 - Thematic Intelligence
This report analyzes the disruptive themes that have driven M&A activity in Q3 2022 in the Packaging Sector
M&A deal value in the global packaging sector increased by more than thrice of the value from $3 billion in Q2 2022 to $10 billion in Q3 2022. The sector recorded four M&A deals with a deal size greater than $1 billion in Q3 2022, compared to just one such deal in Q2 2022.
Reasons to Buy
- This report provides an overview of merger and acquisition activity globally in Q3 2022 in Packaging Sector
- It identifies the themes driving most notable to deals announced in Q3 2022 in the Packaging Sector
- Companies who invest in the right themes become success stories; those who miss the big themes end up as failures. If you want to understand the themes that drive an industry, simply look at the list of recent mergers and acquisitions (M&A).
- In this report we have listed down the most notable deals in packaging sector to make it easy for our clients to get a view of themes disrupting the sector and prepare for the future.
- M&A deals in Packaging, Q3 2022 Executive Summary
- M&A deals in the packaging sector by deal volume and deal value
- Global M&A deals in packaging - summary
- Top themes driving packaging M&A activity in Q3 2022
- Review of global Packaging M&A deals in Q3 2022
- Deal activity in the packaging sector by volume and value - public vs. private
- Deal activity in the packaging sector by volume and value - cross-border vs. domestic
- M&A deal activity in the packaging sector by deal size
- M&A deal activity in packaging by region
- Packaging sub-sector M&A review for Q1–Q3 2021 vs. Q1–Q3 2022
- Themes driving global packaging M&A deals in Q3 2022
- Our 2023 theme map for the packaging sector
- Key global M&A deals in the packaging sector - Q3 2022
- Further reading
- Deal selection criteria
- Our thematic research methodology