PacifiCorp - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review - provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
PacifiCorp, formerly Pacific Power & Light Company, is a vertically integrated electric utility that generates, transmits and distributes electricity. It generates electricity through various energy sources including coal, natural gas, hydro, wind, hydro and geothermal. The company serves residential, commercial, industrial and other customers in portions of Utah, Oregon, Wyoming, Washington, Idaho and California. It also undertakes procuring and selling of electricity with public and private utilities, energy marketing companies and incorporated municipalities on a wholesale basis. The company’s target markets include agriculture, manufacturing, forest products, food processing, technology, government, primary metals, mining or extraction of natural resources, and technology. It operates as a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway Energy Company. PacifiCorp is headquartered in Portland, Oregon, the US.
PacifiCorp Key Recent Developments
Apr 04,2017: Rocky Mountain Power Plans to Power the Future With More Wind, Solar and Transmission Lines
Dec 22,2016: Energy Department Announces $18 Million Investment to Accelerate the Development of Plug-In Electric Vehicles and Use of Other Alternative Fuels
Nov 02,2016: PacifiCorp performs inspection at Lemolo 1 hydro dam in Oregon
Oct 27,2016: PacifiCorp discovers new leak at Bend hydro facility in Oregon
Sep 23,2016: The Klamath River Renewal Corporation Begins Implementation of Klamath Hydroelectric Settlement AgreementReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.