NeuStar Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
NeuStar Inc (NeuStar) is a provider of real-time information and analytics. The company’s solutions portfolio consists of marketing, digital defense and performance, risk, communication, registry, and professional services. It provides NPAC services including routing of calls and text messages across all competing communications service providers in the US. Neustar serves clients in the areas of retail, consumer packaged goods, financial services, automotive, travel and hospitality, communication and technology, healthcare and media, and advertising. Its clientele list includes includes Google, permanent tsb, ticketmaster, TESCO, Pinterest, Allstate, Dollar Tree, and Cinepolis. The company has business presence in North America, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. NeuStar is headquartered in Reston, Virginia, the US.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- NeuStar Inc - Key Facts
- NeuStar Inc - Key Employees
- NeuStar Inc - Major Products and Services
- NeuStar Inc - History
- NeuStar Inc - Company Statement
- NeuStar Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- NeuStar Inc - Business Description
- NeuStar Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- NeuStar Inc - Strengths
- NeuStar Inc - Weaknesses
- NeuStar Inc - Opportunities
- NeuStar Inc - Threats
- NeuStar Inc - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- NeuStar Inc, Key Facts
- NeuStar Inc, Key Employees
- NeuStar Inc, Major Products and Services
- NeuStar Inc, History
- NeuStar Inc, Other Locations
- NeuStar Inc, Subsidiaries
- NeuStar Inc, Key Competitors