Mxi Technologies Ltd. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Mxi Technologies Ltd. (Mxi), a subsidiary of Industrial and Financial Systems AB (IFS), is a provider of aviation maintenance management software solutions. The company offers solutions that address the business, operational and technical challenges of maintaining aviation assets throughout their operating lifecycle. Its flagship software platform, Maintenix, manages the engineering, planning, execution, materials management and maintenance-related business support and analytic activities of aviation organizations. Mxi provides a range of professional services such as consultation, implementation, integration, training, installation of Maintenix, and training and support to its customers. Its customer base includes commercial airlines, original equipment manufacturer (OEM) aftermarket service providers, maintenance repair and overhaul (MRO) organizations and defense operators. The company has operations in Canada, the US, China, the Netherlands and Australia. Mxi is headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Mxi Technologies Ltd. - Key Facts
- Mxi Technologies Ltd. - Major Products and Services
- Mxi Technologies Ltd. - History
- Mxi Technologies Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Mxi Technologies Ltd. - Business Description
- Mxi Technologies Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Mxi Technologies Ltd. - Strengths
- Mxi Technologies Ltd. - Weaknesses
- Mxi Technologies Ltd. - Opportunities
- Mxi Technologies Ltd. - Threats
- Mxi Technologies Ltd. - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Mxi Technologies Ltd., Key Facts
- Mxi Technologies Ltd., Major Products and Services
- Mxi Technologies Ltd., History
- Mxi Technologies Ltd., Key Competitors