Maersk Line AS - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Maersk Line AS - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Maersk Line AS (Maersk Line) a subsidiary of A.P. Moller - Maersk Group, is a container shipping company. It provides shipping services through its fleet of container vessels and unit containers. Its cargo handling services include pre-treatment of cargo, and packing and stuffing of chilled commodities. Then company through Remote Container Management (RCM) technology offers its clients to monitor the conditions of goods locked inside. The company carries out the trade finance which connects shipper and buyer for agreement and assignment, shipment of goods, payment and acceptance of payment. The company operates across Africa, Americas, Asia, Europe and Oceania. Maersk is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Maersk Line AS Key Recent Developments
Oct 08,2019: Maersk Installer vessel to support Pemex in Mexico
Sep 12,2019: IOG discovers gas at Harvey appraisal well in North Sea
Aug 15,2019: Maersk announces strong improvements in earnings in Q2
Dec 18,2018: SFL – $270 million lease financing for 3 x 10,600 TEU container vessels and delivery of Front Falcon
Dec 12,2018: PSA: Notice of order to OdfjellReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Maersk Line AS - Key Facts
- Maersk Line AS - Key Employees
- Maersk Line AS - Major Products and Services
- Maersk Line AS - History
- Maersk Line AS - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Maersk Line AS - Business Description
- Maersk Line AS - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Maersk Line AS - Strengths
- Maersk Line AS - Weaknesses
- Maersk Line AS - Opportunities
- Maersk Line AS - Threats
- Maersk Line AS - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
- Oct 08, 2019: Maersk Installer vessel to support Pemex in Mexico
- Sep 12, 2019: IOG discovers gas at Harvey appraisal well in North Sea
- Aug 15, 2019: Maersk announces strong improvements in earnings in Q2
- Section 4 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Maersk Line AS, Key Facts
- Maersk Line AS, Key Employees
- Maersk Line AS, Major Products and Services
- Maersk Line AS, History
- Maersk Line AS, Other Locations
- Maersk Line AS, Key Competitors