Luminus SA - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Luminus SA (Luminus) formerly known as EDF Luminus SA , a subsidiary of Electricite de France SA, is an energy utility. It produces electricity and supplies energy and gas, and provides energy products and efficiency and saving and other related services. It develop and produce green energy, operating onshore wind farms and hydro-electric power stations. The company generates power using natural gas, hydro, solar and wind sources. EDF Luminus also has a 50% stake in unit 1 of the Tihange power plant. Under Luminus brand, it markets its offerings. The company serves residential, commercial and industrial customers in the country. Luminus is headquartered in Brussels, Belgium.
Luminus SA Key Recent Developments
Jul 26,2019: Luminus launches its 1st green financing for investments in renewable energy
Jul 19,2019: Green energy along the cycle route in Hoegaarden
Jun 13,2019: A project of 7 new wind turbines in Onhaye and Hastiere
Apr 11,2019: A project of 4 new wind turbines in Walcourt, Gerpinnes and Florennes
Mar 19,2019: A project of 4 new wind turbines in LibinReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Luminus SA - Key Facts
- Luminus SA - Key Employees
- Luminus SA - Key Employee Biographies
- Luminus SA - Major Products and Services
- Luminus SA - History
- Luminus SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Luminus SA - Business Description
- Luminus SA - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Luminus SA - Strengths
- Luminus SA - Weaknesses
- Luminus SA - Opportunities
- Luminus SA - Threats
- Luminus SA - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
- Jul 26, 2019: Luminus launches its 1st green financing for investments in renewable energy
- Jul 19, 2019: Green energy along the cycle route in Hoegaarden
- Jun 13, 2019: A project of 7 new wind turbines in Onhaye and Hastiere
- Apr 11, 2019: A project of 4 new wind turbines in Walcourt, Gerpinnes and Florennes
- Mar 19, 2019: Insaver is moving to continue growing
- Mar 19, 2019: A project of 4 new wind turbines in Libin
- Feb 28, 2019: Young people from volleyball club KVCR Wara Genk invest in green energy for their own sports hall
- Feb 22, 2019: EDF Luminus chooses HCL for digital transformation project
- Feb 14, 2019: A project of 4 new wind turbines in 3 boroughs of the city of Bergen
- Feb 07, 2019: A project of 6 new wind turbines in Frameries and Bergen
- Section 4 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Luminus SA, Key Facts
- Luminus SA, Key Employees
- Luminus SA, Key Employee Biographies
- Luminus SA, Major Products and Services
- Luminus SA, History
- Luminus SA, Other Locations
- Luminus SA, Subsidiaries
- Luminus SA, Key Competitors