Hrvatska Elektroprivreda dd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Hrvatska Elektroprivreda dd (HEP) is an energy utility. Through its subsidiaries and affiliates, the company generates, transmits, distributes, and sells electricity and thermal energy; and distributes and sells natural gas on wholesale and retail basis. It produces electricity using hydro, crude oil, coal, natural gas, wood biomass, and nuclear sources; and procures energy from market suppliers and repurchases from HROTE. HEP carries out trade mediation on the domestic and international markets, including sale for public service user needs, gas trade, gas supply, and provision of trading services. The company serves public, commercial, and residential customers across Europe. It has electricity generation and heat production plants in Zagreb, Osijek, and Sisak, among others. HEP is headquartered in Zagreb, Croatia.
Hrvatska Elektroprivreda dd Key Recent Developments
Jul 31,2019: European Commission approves public support for Croatian LNG terminal at Krk island
Jul 17,2019: Strategic partnership with ReNew Petra to develop US distributed solar projects
Jun 27,2019: The Nordex Group signs contract for 58 MW in Croatia
Apr 08,2019: HEP to invest HRK 750 million into solar power plants by 2023
Feb 06,2019: Call to interested Partners for development and sale of renewable energy sources projectsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.