Genzyme Corp - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Genzyme Corp (Genzyme), a subsidiary of Sanofi, is a biotechnology company developing specialty care treatments targeting rare diseases, oncology, rare blood disorders, immunology and multiple sclerosis. It offers products for the treatment of indications, including various forms of cancer, mucopolysaccharidosis I, multiple sclerosis, Gaucher disease type 1, long-term enzyme replacement therapy, acute lymphoblastic leukemia, atopic dermatitis, management of uric acid levels, fabry disease, rheumatoid arthritis, Pompe disease, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, multiple myleoma, gastric adenocarcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma, among others. It operates a research and development lab and manufacturing plants in the US and other countries. Genzyme is headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, the US.
Genzyme Corp Key Recent Developments
Apr 22,2021: MediciNova receives gene therapy milestone payments
Sep 09,2020: Sanofi Genzyme continues research to improve the lives of patients with multiple sclerosis, with new data presented at MSVirtual2020
Feb 28,2020: Sanofi US reaches settlement agreement to resolve allegations related to patient assistanceReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.