Fujitsu Australia Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.Scope
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Fujitsu Australia Ltd (Fujitsu Australia), a subsidiary of Fujitsu Ltd, provides information technology and communications solutions. The company carries out consulting, designing, building, operating, and supporting of business solutions that arranges strategic consulting to application and infrastructure solutions. Its product portfolio includes client computing devices, integrated systems, storage, servers, software, peripheral devices, and GPU computing devices. Fujitsu Australia also offers application, consulting, managed infrastructure, cloud services, cybersecurity, digital transformation services, data center services, network and communication services, and business solutions. The company serves various industries including financial services, health care, retail, telecommunications, defense and logistics, government, transportation, energy, and utilities. Fujitsu Australia is headquartered in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
Fujitsu Australia Ltd Key Recent Developments
Nov 29,2022: Fujitsu Australia and Iota Announce a Strategic Agreement to Transform Sustainable Water Management Through IoT Solution, Lentic
Apr 07,2022: Fujitsu Australia signs its first power purchase agreement in a key step towards decarbonising its operations and providing lower-emissions servicesReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.