Emerson Electric Co (EMR) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Emerson Electric Co (Emerson) is a provider of infrastructure technologies and life cycle services for information and communication technology systems. The company offers hardware and software solutions for power, thermal and infrastructure management under the brands of Kop-Flex, jaure, and Morse. It also offers services such as remote monitoring, preventive maintenance, emergency response and repair; equipment upgrades, replacement and retrofits; training. The company serves its customers under the brands of Emerson, Grind2Energy, InSinkErator, Badger, proTeam, and RIDGID. Its products and services find applications in various areas including process management, industrial automation, climate technologies, network power, and other commercial and residential solutions. The company has operations across North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa. Emerson is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, the US.
Emerson Electric Co Key Recent Developments
Mar 22,2021: Emerson underlines commitment to environmental sustainability by joining European Clean Hydrogen Alliance
Feb 02,2021: Emerson reports first quarter 2021 results, updates 2021 outlook
Feb 01,2021: Emerson chief executive officer to retire on February 5
Jan 20,2021: Emerson receives 2021 IoT breakthrough award for analytics platform of the year
Dec 17,2020: Emerson introduces advanced redundant control system for increased operational certainty in emergency shut down situationsKey benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.Note:
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company