Electrabel SA - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Electrabel SA - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Electrabel SA (Electrabel), a subsidiary of Engie SA, is an energy utility company. It generates and sells electricity, supplies natural gas, and provides related energy products and services. The company operates diversified electricity generating facilities such as thermal, nuclear and renewable power plants, including wind, gas, biomass, hydroelectric, and photovoltaic. Electrabel supplies electricity and natural gas to residential customers, professionals, small and medium enterprises (SMEs), industrial customers and public institutions. The company operates in the Benelux countries (Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg). It also trades in electricity and natural gas on all European markets. Electrabel is headquartered in Brussels, Belgium.
Electrabel SA Key Recent Developments
Dec 10,2019: Nel ASA receives order for a 3.5 MW electrolyzer from ENGIE
Dec 09,2019: Nel receives purchase order for a 3.5 MW electrolyser from ENGIE
May 24,2019: ENGIE presents its integrated approach for the healthcare sector
May 20,2019: 6 nuclear units produce local and decarbonized electricity - Works on Tihange 2 scheduled until 30 June
Apr 05,2019: 100 students of the sixth grade in Ecaussinnes have today inaugurated 3 new windmills in their municipalityReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.