El Salvador Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report
El Salvador Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report, a new Country Intelligence Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in El Salvador today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2025. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the pay-TV, fixed telephony, broadband, and mobile segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
'The total telecom services revenue in El Salvador will increase from $1 billion in 2020 to $1.3 billion by the end of 2025, at a CAGR of 4.1%, supported by increasing service revenues from mobile data, fixed broadband, and pay-TV segments. Mobile data service revenues will grow at the fastest CAGR of 13.1% over 2020-2025, increasing from $294.3 million in 2020 to $544.7 million by 2025, majorly driven by growing mobile internet subscriptions and improving mobile data ARPUs over the forecast period. Whereas fixed broadband revenue will grow at a CAGR of 6% over 2020-2025, driven by increasing xDSL, cable and fiber-optic (FTTH/B) subscriptions.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in El Salvador.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
- Telecom services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the pay-TV, fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, and mobile data markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
Reasons to Buy
- The overall telecom service revenue in El Salvador will grow at a CAGR of 4.1% over 2020-2025.
- Mobile services revenue is estimated to be 68.2% of the total telecom service revenue in 2020.
- Mobile voice accounted for a majority 39.3% of the total telecom service revenue in 2020.
- Top three operators Tigo El Salvador, Claro El Salvador, and Movistar El Salvador accounted for 88.1% of the total mobile subscriptions in 2020.
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of El Salvador's telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalData’s Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in El Salvador's mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, pay-TV services, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in El Salvador's telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in El Salvador.
- Market highlights
- Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
- Demographic and macroeconomic context
- Regulatory context
- Telecom services market outlook
- Total telecom service revenue
- Mobile services market
- Fixed services market
- Pay TV services market
- Competitive landscape and company snapshots
- Competitive landscape
- Claro El Salvador
- Tigo El Salvador
- Additional resources
- Baseline forecast assumptions
- Data tables
- Research methodology
- Country Intelligence Report coverage
- About GlobalData