EBN BV - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
EBN BV (EBN) is an independent oil and natural gas company that carries out exploration, production, storage and trading of oil and natural gas. The company participates in nearly all the exploration and production activities in the Netherlands. It also has investments in domestic oil and natural gas storage industry. It owns interests in joint projects with national and international oil and gas companies in both onshore and offshore fields, including the gas production in Groningen. EBN sells gas through GasTerra B., which provides natural gas and green gas. The company along with its joint ventures and affiliated companies operates in the Netherlands. It also advises the Dutch government on the mining climate and on new opportunities for making use of the Dutch subsurface. EBN is headquartered in Utrecht, the Netherlands.
EBN BV Key Recent Developments
Apr 21,2020: Neptune Energy, Gasunie to partner on North Sea energy project
Feb 20,2020: Neptune Energy produces first gas from Dutch North Sea well
Jul 31,2019: Hague and London Oil announces operational updateReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- EBN BV - Key Facts
- EBN BV - Key Employees
- EBN BV - Key Employee Biographies
- EBN BV - Major Products and Services
- EBN BV - History
- EBN BV - Company Statement
- EBN BV - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- EBN BV - Business Description
- EBN BV - Corporate Strategy
- EBN BV - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- EBN BV - Strengths
- EBN BV - Weaknesses
- EBN BV - Opportunities
- EBN BV - Threats
- EBN BV - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Company’s Recent Developments
- Apr 21, 2020: Neptune Energy, Gasunie to partner on North Sea energy project
- Feb 20, 2020: Neptune Energy produces first gas from Dutch North Sea well
- Jul 31, 2019: Hague and London Oil announces operational update
- Section 4 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us