Dow Corning Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Dow Corning Corporation (Dow Corning) is a one of the leading chemical manufacturers. It operates as a joint venture between The Dow Chemical Company and Corning Incorporated. The company specializes in development and marketing of wide range of silicon-based products. Its product portfolio comprises adhesives, sealants, elastomers, rubber, silicone, coatings, additives and other products. Its products find application in aerospace, automotive, electronics, energy, fashion and clothing, health care and textiles. It operates through a network of production units, warehouses, commercial service centers, and science and technology centers. Geographically, the company has presence across Americas, Europe, and Asia. Dow Corning is headquartered in Midland, Michigan, the US.
Dow Corning Corporation Key Recent Developments
Apr 29, 2016: Dow Corning Reports First Quarter 2016 Financial Performance
Jan 18, 2016: Dow Corning Standardizes on Siemens Simatic PCS 7 Process Control
Oct 28, 2015: Dow Corning Reports Third Quarter 2015 Financial Results
Jul 29, 2015: Dow Corning reports increased profits for first half of 2015
Apr 29, 2015: Dow Corning Reports First Quarter 2015 Sales and ProfitsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.