Cook Medical Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
SWOT Analysis Review provides a c provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Cook Medical Inc (Cook Medical), a subsidiary of Cook Group Inc, is a medical device company that develops, manufactures and distributes devices for minimally invasive medicine. The company’s major products include catheters, needles, balloons, grafts, stents, feeding tubes, plugs, wire guides and extractors. It offers products and services in various specialty areas such as anesthesiology, bariatrics, burn surgery, cardiothoracic surgery, colorectal surgery, endovascular surgery, general surgery, gynecologic oncology, gynecology, neurosurgery, peripheral cardiology, plastic surgery, traumatology, urogynecology and urology, among others. The company markets products directly and also through a network of distributors to physicians and hospitals across the world. Cook Medical is headquartered in Bloomington, Indiana, the US.
Cook Medical Inc Key Recent Developments
Mar 25,2019 New data on fibered vs. non-fibered coil embolization
Feb 06,2019 Federal jury finds IVC filter dangerous, defective, returns $3M verdict against Cook Medical
Jan 21,2019 Viva physicians to lead pan-industry collaboration to further evaluate the use of paclitaxel drug-eluting technologies in PAD
Sep 10,2018 Cook Medical announces successful resolution of 2014 FDA Warning Letter
Jul 30,2018 Cook Group’s Jeana Finlinson named to Bloomington’s 10 Under 40Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.