Catalyst Paper Corporation (CYT) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Catalyst Paper Corporation (Catalyst Paper) is a diverse specialty printing papers, newsprint and pulp manufacturer. The company’s product portfolio comprises coated freesheet, coated one-sided specialty papers, coated groundwood, directories, supercalendered, uncoated, newsprint and specialty papers. Catalyst Paper offers its products to retailers, publishers and commercial printers across North America, Latin America, the Pacific Rim and Europe. The company sells its products through sales and marketing personnel in North America and distributors and agents in other countries. It has production mills in Crofton, Port Alberni, and Powell River in British Columbia; Biron, Wisconsin and Rumford, Maine in the US. Catalyst Paper is headquartered in British Columbia, Canada.
Catalyst Paper Corporation Key Recent Developments
Oct 10,2017: Catalyst Paper names new president and CEO
Aug 13,2017: British Columbia’s Catalyst Paper appoints two senior executives to key positions
Jul 24,2017: Catalyst Paper’s project would support 62 new jobs at Rumford mill
May 01,2017: Catalyst Paper announces senior executive appointments
Nov 09,2016: Catalyst reports Q3 2016 operating resultsReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.