Brazil Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2021
Brazil Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2021” is among the latest country specific policy report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist that offers comprehensive information on major policies governing renewable energy market in the country.
The report provides the current and future renewable energy targets and plans along with the present policy framework, giving a fair idea of overall growth potential of the renewable energy industry. The report also provides major technology specific policies and incentives provided in the country.
The report is built using data and information sourced from industry associations, government websites and statutory bodies. The information is also sourced through other secondary research sources such as industry and trade magazines.
Reasons to BuyThe report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to
- The report covers policy measures and incentives used by Brazil to promote renewable energy.
- The report details promotional measures in Brazil both for the overall renewable energy industry and for specific renewable energy technologies that have potential in the country.
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about policy decisions being taken for different renewable energy sources.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in exploiting various renewable technologies.
- Compare the level of support provided to different renewable energy technologies in the country.
- Be ahead of competition by keeping yourself abreast of all the latest policy changes.
- 1. Brazil Power Market, Regulatory Scenario
- 1.1 Renewable Energy Market, Overview
- 1.2 Auctions/Tenders
- Renewable Energy Auctions
- T &D lines Auctions
- Brazil’s First Renewable Energy De-Contraction Auction
- Hybrid Renewable Energy Projects to Participate in Energy Auctions
- 1.3 National Electricity Conservation Program - PROCEL
- 1.4 National Energy Plan (PNE), 2030
- 1.5 National Energy Plan 2050
- 1.6 10 Year Energy Expansion Plan, (PDE) 2029
- 1.7 Luz para Todos Electrification Program
- 1.8 Incentives for Small Hydropower Facilities, Law 9658
- 1.9 Wind Turbine Component Tax Exemption (Executive Decree 656)
- 1.10 Inova Energia Program
- 1.11 National Biofuel Policy
- 1.12 Net Metering for Distributed Generation
- 2. Appendix
- 2.1 Abbreviations
- 2.2 Market Definitions
- Renewable Power
- Installed Capacity
- Electricity Generation
- Electricity Consumption
- 2.3 Methodology
- Secondary Research
- Primary Research
- Modelling and Forecasting
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Brazil, Renewable Energy Auctions, 2018-2020
- Table 2: Brazil, Upcoming Auctions
- Table 3: Abbreviations