BESIX Group SA - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review -
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
BESIX Group SA (BESIX) is a construction contracting and property development company. It offers engineering and design, planning, civil works and procurement services for various projects. The company's service portfolio includes civil engineering, industrial works, infrastructure and marine works, environment and sport and leisure facility management, real estate development, maintenance, and concession. BESIX offers deep foundations, road construction, geo-engineering, water treatment, cable and pipeline construction services. The company serves commercial, residential, industrial and infrastructure projects across private and public sectors. It has operations in Europe, North and Central Africa, the Middle East, Central Asia and Oceania. BESIX is headquartered in Brussels, Belgium.
BESIX Group SA Key Recent Developments
Apr 03,2019: EPIK signs agreement with Watpac for exclusive provision of design, engineering & construction services for Newcastle LNG
Aug 13,2018: BESIX wins contract dam and hydroelectric power station in Cameroon
Aug 03,2018: Shurooq, Besix form joint venture for wastewater treatment plant in UAE
Mar 15,2018: ACCIONA and Besix join to build new $237million desalination plant for DEWA
Mar 03,2018: DEWA awards AED 871 million contract for sea water reverse osmosis-based desalination plant in Jebel AliReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.