BASF Corp - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
BASF Corp (BASF), a subsidiary of BASF SE, is a chemical manufacturing company. Its product portfolio includes petrochemicals, monomers, intermediates, dispersions and pigments, care chemicals, nutrition and health products, paper chemicals, performance chemicals, catalysts, construction chemicals, OEM coatings, personal care ingredients, surfactants biocides, polyurethanes, mobile emissions catalysts, performance materials. The company essentially serves aerospace, energy, chemical, automotive, construction, personal care, health and nutrition, and packaging industries. It also offers crop protection products for agricultural industries. The company has operations in the US, Canada and Mexico. BASF is headquartered in Florham Park, New Jersey, the US.
BASF Corp Key Recent Developments
Sep 24,2018 BASF to increase prices for acrylic based polymers in North America
Sep 04,2018 BASF to increase capacity for Hexanediol at its Ludwigshafen site[TOPC : ML - BASF SE]
Sep 04,2018 BASF appoints Ketan Joshi to lead Petrochemicals in Asia Pacific
Sep 03,2018 BASF is presenting its broad portfolio of innovative solutions for the aerated con-crete industry under its brand name of Master Builders Solutions at the 6th Inter-national Conference on Autoclaved Aerated Concrete which is being held in Potsdam from S[TOPC : ML - BASF SE]
Aug 31,2018 Personnel changes at BASFReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.