Apotex Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Apotex Inc (Apotex) produces and markets a wide range of generic pharmaceuticals. The company also offers biosimilars, active pharmaceutical ingredients and consumer products. It carries out the research, development, manufacture and distribution of non-prescription and private label medicines, fine chemicals and disposable plastics for medical use. The company has R&D facilities in Montreal, Richmond Hill, Brantford, Windsor, Winnipeg, Toronto, Etobicoke, Mississauga, London, Calgary and Vancouver. It serves patients, healthcare providers and payers, governments and other pharmaceutical manufacturers. The company operates through subsidiaries, joint ventures and licensing agreements across the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific. Apotex is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Apotex Inc Key Recent Developments
Nov 20,2019: Health Canada update on the tamoxifen shortage
Oct 18,2019: Information Update - Additional ranitidine products recalled, including Zantac; request to stop distribution remains in place while Health Canada continues to assess NDMA
Mar 09,2019: Multiple Losartan-containing drugs voluntarily recalled because of potential for nitrosamine impurityReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.