Anovo S.A. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Anovo SA (Anovo), a subsidiary of Ingram Micro, is a provider of after sales support and supply chain management services for telecommunications, access, infrastructure, networking, and consumer electronics markets. Its solution ranges from repair, regeneration, and recycling to returns avoidance, technical call centers and smart logistics, comprehending the product life cycle. The company facilitates a range of product technologies covering mobile and fixed communication devices, set-top boxes, computers, tablets, home gateways, game consoles, and TV products. It maintains partnership with several leading operators, manufacturers and retailers across worldwide. Anovo’s major customers include HP, Movistar, AIG, Blackberry, HTC, IBM, Microsoft and Nokia. It offers its services to telecom, broadband, IT, consumer electronics, insurance, retail and electronic retailer industries. The company operates across Latin America, Europe and Asia. Anovo is headquartered in Beauvais, France.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
- Section 1 - About the Company
- Anovo S.A. - Key Facts
- Anovo S.A. - Key Employees
- Anovo S.A. - Major Products and Services
- Anovo S.A. - History
- Anovo S.A. - Company Statement
- Anovo S.A. - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Section 2 – Company Analysis
- Anovo S.A. - Business Description
- Anovo S.A. - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Anovo S.A. - Strengths
- Anovo S.A. - Weaknesses
- Anovo S.A. - Opportunities
- Anovo S.A. - Threats
- Anovo S.A. - Key Competitors
- Section 3 – Appendix
- About GlobalData
- Contact Us
- List of Tables
- Anovo S.A., Key Facts
- Anovo S.A., Key Employees
- Anovo S.A., Major Products and Services
- Anovo S.A., History
- Anovo S.A., Other Locations
- Anovo S.A., Key Competitors