An End User Perspective on Navigating Digital Transformation, North America, 2017
The overall research objective is to measure the current use and future decision making behavior toward information technology (IT) in North America, specifically: Enterprise Mobility Management, eCommerce/mCommerce, Unified Communications & Collaboration (UCC), Infrastructure and Data Centers, Big Data and Analytics, Omnichannel Marketing, Customer Experience Management, Cyber Security, Internet of Things, Enterprise Content and Business Processes Management, Fintech, and API/CPaaS (Application Programming Interface/Communications Platforms as a Service) Strategy.
Frost & Sullivan aims to:
• Understand the IT-related challenges organizations face today
• Monitor the status of digital transformation including newer solutions such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality (AR/VR), and mCommerce
The top challenge for IT departments continues to be dealing with security concerns (34% of respondents), followed by systems integration (28%), and, aligning IT with business strategies and/or lack of clear IT strategy (25%).
The top IT investment drivers include improving productivity (45%), reducing operational costs (38%), and customer experience (31%). Improving digital presence was new on the list of options this year and came in fourth place at 29%.
About 60% of respondents in North America plan to increase their IT budgets, with an average increase of 29%. When asked the question “how critical are the following investments for your organization's digital transformation success over the next 5 years,” data analytics and communications/collaboration tools integration with other business software (Microsoft Office, Google G-suite, CRM, ERP, vertical apps) came out ahead. Find out more about what they will be investing in.
• Assess the current and future use of business communications technologies
• Evaluate factors that drive investments in communications technologies
• Gauge IT and communications trends
• Appraise available IT budgets
Electronic Access - Site License Fulfilled By Publisher
Hard Copy Mail Delivery
Electronic Access - Global site License Fulfilled By Publisher