Digital Transformation—H2 2015
Emerging game-changing technologies are reshaping industries, providing the foundation for widespread digital transformation. Frost & Sullivan’s Digital Transformation team tracks developments that hint at fundamental shifts in the way we live and do business—developments to keep on the radar to ensure future growth opportunities are captured.
- The Human Brain: The Unsaleable Commodity
- The Real Sharing Economy
- The Future of Work: Digital Autonomy
- Taking it to the Edge: The New Super Platform
- The Wearable Future: Revolutionizing Digital Payments
- Why Microsoft is Interested in Blockchains
- The Thirst for Power: Is Electric Liberation any Closer?
- To Wait or not to Wait (for Standards), that is the Question
- Two Opposite Directions for the Future of Payment
- The Only Thing that Matters in Machine Learning is
- OpenAI - Saving the World or Itself?
- Hyperledger: Giants Respond to the Blockchain Challenge
- Breaking Down IoT Connectivity: Advantage LTE
- Apple and AI: The Odd Couple
- Ford and the Innovator's Dilemma