DelveInsight’s, “Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype – Pipeline Insight, 2021,” report provides comprehensive insights about 10+ companies and 10+ pipeline drugs in Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype pipeline landscape. It covers the pipeline drug profiles, including clinical and nonclinical stage products. It also covers the therapeutics assessment by product type, stage, route of administration, and molecule type. It further highlights the inactive pipeline products in this space.
• Global coverage
Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype Understanding
Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype: Overview
H5N1 is called avian influenza or bird flu that causes a highly infectious, severe respiratory disease in birds. H5N1 is hard to transmit form people to people. But, the mortality of people infected by H5N1 is about 60%. In general, humans who catch a humanized influenza A virus (a human flu virus of type A) usually have symptoms that include fever, cough, sore throat, muscle aches, conjunctivitis, and, in severe cases, breathing problems and pneumonia that may be fatal. There are several H5N1 vaccines for several of the avian H5N1 varieties, but the continual mutation of H5N1 renders them of limited use to date: while vaccines can sometimes provide cross-protection against related flu strains, the best protection would be from a vaccine specifically produced for any future pandemic flu virus strain.
""Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype - Pipeline Insight, 2021"" report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present scenario and growth prospects across the indication. A detailed picture of the Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype pipeline landscape is provided which includes the disease overview and Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype treatment guidelines. The assessment part of the report embraces, in depth Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype commercial assessment and clinical assessment of the pipeline products under development. In the report, detailed description of the drug is given which includes mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations and other product related details.
• The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype R&D. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype.
Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype Emerging Drugs Chapters
This segment of the Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype report encloses its detailed analysis of various drugs in different stages of clinical development, including phase II, I, preclinical and Discovery. It also helps to understand clinical trial details, expressive pharmacological action, agreements and collaborations, and the latest news and press releases.
Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype Emerging Drugs
• NasoVAX: Altimmune
NasoVAX is a recombinant intranasal vaccine that is being developed for both seasonal and pandemic use. NasoVAX can activate the humoral, mucosal and cellular immune arms in unison for a more comprehensive immune response. The drug is currently in Phase II stage of development for treatment of Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype infections.
• Panblok: Protein science corporation
Panblok is the pandemic version of Flublok. The vaccine contains a single rHA that corresponds to a circulating influenza virus that has the potential to cause a pandemic. Phase I clinical trials with Panblok have been completed in the U.S. and Australia, and Phase II clinical development is underway in Japan through a partnership with UMN Pharma.
Further product details are provided in the report……..
Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype: Therapeutic Assessment
This segment of the report provides insights about the different Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype drugs segregated based on following parameters that define the scope of the report, such as:
• Major Players in Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype
There are approx. 10+ key companies which are developing the therapies for Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype. The companies which have their Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype drug candidates in the most advanced stage, i.e. Phase II include, Altimmune.
DelveInsight’s report covers around 10+ products under different phases of clinical development like
• Late stage products (Phase III)
• Mid-stage products (Phase II)
• Early-stage product (Phase I) along with the details of
• Pre-clinical and Discovery stage candidates
• Discontinued & Inactive candidates
• Route of Administration
Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype pipeline report provides the therapeutic assessment of the pipeline drugs by the Route of Administration. Products have been categorized under various ROAs such as
• Molecule Type
Products have been categorized under various Molecule types such as
• Monoclonal Antibody
• Small molecule
• Gene therapy
• Product Type
Drugs have been categorized under various product types like Mono, Combination and Mono/Combination.
Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype: Pipeline Development Activities
The report provides insights into different therapeutic candidates in phase II, I, preclinical and discovery stage. It also analyses Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype therapeutic drugs key players involved in developing key drugs.
Pipeline Development Activities
The report covers the detailed information of collaborations, acquisition and merger, licensing along with a thorough therapeutic assessment of emerging Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype drugs.
Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype Report Insights
• Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype Pipeline Analysis
• Therapeutic Assessment
• Unmet Needs
• Impact of Drugs
Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype Report Assessment
• Pipeline Product Profiles
• Therapeutic Assessment
• Pipeline Assessment
• Inactive drugs assessment
• Unmet Needs
Current Treatment Scenario and Emerging Therapies:
• How many companies are developing Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype drugs?
• How many Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype drugs are developed by each company?
• How many emerging drugs are in mid-stage, and late-stage of development for the treatment of Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype?
• What are the key collaborations (Industry–Industry, Industry–Academia), Mergers and acquisitions, licensing activities related to the Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype therapeutics?
• What are the recent trends, drug types and novel technologies developed to overcome the limitation of existing therapies?
• What are the clinical studies going on for Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype and their status?
• What are the key designations that have been granted to the emerging drugs?
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook