Global Packaging Adhesives Market 2019-2026
Global Packaging Adhesives Market Overview
Packaging adhesives are versatile, low cost, and offer high resistance to water and moisture. More than 60% of the total adhesives used globally are used in the packaging industry.
The global Packaging Adhesives market value accounted for USD XX million in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of XX% to reach USD XX million in 2026.
Global Packaging Adhesives Market – Market Dynamics
The increasing demand for packaged food products and the growth in the organized retailing are the major market drivers. In an attempt to lure more consumers, food vendors are offering products with longer shelf life, which come in attractive packaging. The rising demand for labeling is expected to spur the growth of the market.
Global Packaging Adhesives Market – Segment Analysis
The global Packaging Adhesives market is segmented by technology and application.
By technology, the global Packaging Adhesives market is segmented into water based, solvent based, hot-melt based. Water-based technology is expected to be the largest segment. Water-based adhesives are generally applied as emulsion mixes that are converted to adhesive materials when its water content has evaporated. Hot-melt adhesives are also gaining popularity, due to its fast set speed and excellent adhesive qualities.
Global Packaging Adhesives Market – Geographical Analysis:
The global Packaging Adhesives market is segmented into the regions as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and others. Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing region, owing to numerous technological innovations such as the hot-melt technology, which is designed to enhance the productivity of packaging adhesives. The key industry participants are also involved in the development of innovative adhesive products through R&D and technical expertise, which in turn is expected to drive the industrial adhesive solutions. China is the leading country in the consumption of packaging adhesives, due to the increased demand from various end-user industries.
Global Packaging Adhesives Market – Competitive Analysis:
The global Packaging Adhesives market is highly competitive with the major players in most of the regions. The key market players are focused on developing high-performance additives that help in optimize the shelf life of the food. For instance, in May 2017, Dow launched ADCOTETM L86-500 barrier adhesive, a brand-new adhesive solution, which will help to maximize resource efficiency, optimize the shelf-life of food packaging, and also enables the replacement of PET, metalized and aluminum-based packaging structures.
Few key market players in the global Packaging Adhesives market are:
• Ashland Inc.
• Avery Dennison
• HB Fuller
• Henkel AG & Co.
• Jowat Corp.
• Paramelt BV
• Sika AG
• Water-based technology is expected to be the largest segment in packaging adhesives market.
• Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing region, owing to numerous technological innovations such as the hot-melt technology, which is designed to enhance the productivity of packaging adhesives.
• The global Packaging Adhesives market is highly competitive with the major players in most of the regions
The scope of the Report
The report covers the factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Competitive Landscape, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles. Packaging Adhesives Market is segmented based on the application as into corrugated packaging, labeling, flexible packaging, specialty packaging, and others. Based on Technology it is segmented into Water Based, Solvent Based, and Hot-Melt. Based on geography the market is segmented into - North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific and the Middle East and Africa.
Why Purchase the Report?
• Visualize the composition of the Packaging Adhesives market across each indication, in terms of application, and product type highlighting the key commercial assets and players.
• Identify commercial opportunities in Packaging Adhesives market by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
• Excel data sheet with thousands of data points from the Packaging Adhesives market - level 4/5 segmentation.
• PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study.
• Product mapping in excel for the key products of all major market players
• Equipment Suppliers/ Buyers
• Service Providers/ Buyers
• Industry Investors/Investment Bankers
• Education & Research Institutes
• Research Professionals
• Emerging Companies
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook