South East Asia Digital Map Market - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
By Offering (Software, Service), Function (Outdoor Mapping, Indoor Mapping), Display Mode (2D Plan View, 3D Perspective), Deployment Model (On-Premise, Cloud), Map Type (Static Map, Dynamic Map), Technology (GIS, Aerial Photography, Digital Ortho-photography), Application (Routing & Navigation, Asset Tracking, Geocoding & Geo-Positioning, Network Planning , Land Survey, Inspection), End-User (Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Logistics & Transportation, Infrastructure Development, Government & Defense, IT & Telecommunication, Agriculture, Oil & Gas, Energy & Utilities), Country (Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam, Burma(Myanmar), Cambodia, Brunei, Laos, Rest of South East Asia)
Digital map can be defined as digital cartography. A digital map is an electronic map system which provides information about, specific location, route, area, street, famous places, and landmarks such as hotel, airports, museum parks and many more. Digital map represent data electronically by combining all the graphical elements. The major benefit of digital map is that is highly accurate as compare to paper map, ease to understand.
• On the basis of offering, the market is segmented into software and service
• On the basis of function, the market is segmented into indoor mapping and outdoor mapping.
• On the basis of deployment model, the market is segmented into on-premise, and cloud.
• On the basis of display mode, the market is segmented into 2D Plan View, 3D Perspective and Others.
• On the basis of map type, the market is segmented in to static map and dynamic map.
• On the basis of map technology, the market is segmented in to GIS, aerial photography, digital orthophotography and others.
• On the basis of application, the market is segmented into routing & navigation, asset tracking, geocoding & geo-positioning, network planning, land survey, inspection and others.
• On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into automotive, aerospace & defense, logistics & transportation, government & defense, infrastructure development, IT & telecommunication, agriculture, oil & gas, energy & utilities and others
Some of the major players operating in this market are
• Harris Corporation
• Google (A Subsidiary of Alphabet inc)
• TomTom International BV
• Apple Inc
• Lepton Software Inc
• One GIS Pte Ltd
• Skymap Global
• Pasco Philippines Corporation
• NTT Data Inc
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook